What is the scope of a Teal Gives Back project?
We will kick-off each of our engagements with a Creative Workshop that will help us determine how Teal can best serve the selected organization and make the most of the three months we’ll be working together. Though the exact set of deliverables will be customized to each group’s needs, we imagine most organizations will take advantage of one of our three starter kits:
- Brand Starter Kit: Do you need a new brand identity or do you want to upgrade your current one? The brand starter kit includes the development of a logo, color palette, typography family, and style guide. Our team will help you learn how to effectively manage your visual brand.
- Social Media Starter Kit: Do you need to establish a visual social media presence or bolster your current efforts? The social media start kit includes three social media graphics templates, two custom animated social graphics, and three static social graphics. We’ll teach you how to customize these templates so you can consistently produce stunning social content.
- Website Starter Kit: Do you need a solid ‘starter’ website, a microsite or splash page for a specific campaign? The website starter kit contains the essential page templates you need to begin to establish a memorable and effective web debut.
When our work is complete, we will share the story of our work together!
I want in. How can my organization get started?
- Is your organization committed to social change?
- Does your organization have less than a $1m operating budget?
- Is your organization an officially registered and qualified tax exempt entity in good standing with the IRS?
If so, then you are eligible to apply!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout 2019. One organization will be selected per quarter (January, April, July, October). There is no need to reapply. We will notify the selected organizations approximately one month prior to beginning our work together.
Our Q1 Recipient!
Our first Teal Gives Back recipient is Gender Justice! Gender Justice is a nonprofit legal and policy advocacy organization devoted to addressing the causes and consequences of gender inequality. Gender Justice’s commitment to equality, reproductive rights, and the LGBTQ+ community inspires all of us at Teal Media. As a woman-owned and operated company we are also strongly committed to equality and diversity. We look forward to partnering with Gender Justice and can’t wait to share the story of our work together.
Now it’s Your Turn!
Apply now and your organization might be the next recipient of Teal Gives Back!
Not eligible, but know of a great nonprofit that could benefit from a jump start?
Nominate a Nonprofit